Register now for our Facilitator Training course in Victoria to be held at Manor Lakes College, Wyndham on March 19th and 20th 2015.
Download the Flyer and Registration form here
We use problem-based teaching to help kids really understand maths rather than just memorise it. And it works!
- How Back-to-Front Maths works including our evidence for improvements in student achievement (NAPLAN results)
- Getting started with Back to Front Maths and planning your year
- The Australian Curriculum and what changes you need to know about
- Preparing for NAPLAN without going nuts
- Workshop notes and free Professional learning videos to use with your staff. Also, check out our DVD series for full-length training videos.
- Professional Development with our consultants, including pricing
- Great articles to browse, newsletters to read and tips for everyday teaching
- Frequently asked questions section
- Find out about our new series, Interventions in Mathematics, designed to catch students up quickly on key content that they have missed. Fixing Misconceptions in Fractions is out now.
- Facebook page: Maths Matters
The lessons bank, assessment, planning tools and investigations pages are all accessible to paid subscribers. See “Join The Site” tab (top right corner)