We use problem-based teaching to help kids really understand maths rather than just memorise it. And it works!
- How Back-to-Front Maths works including our evidence for improvements in student achievement (NAPLAN results)
- Getting started with Back to Front Maths and planning your year
- The Australian Curriculum and what changes you need to know about
- Preparing for NAPLAN without going nuts
- Workshop notes and free Professional learning videos to use with your staff. Also, check out our DVD series for full-length training videos.
- Professional Development with our consultants and our 2015 Webinar Course, including pricing
- Online learning modules for your whole staff: www.backtofrontmaths.academy/lms
- Great articles to browse, newsletters to read and tips for everyday teaching
- Frequently asked questions section
- Find out about our new series, Interventions in Mathematics, designed to catch students up quickly on key content that they have missed.
- Facebook page: Maths Matters
The lessons bank, assessment, planning tools and investigations pages are all accessible to paid subscribers. See “Join The Site” tab (top right corner)