Welcome to Back-to-Front Maths!
New to the site? Check out these free areas:
- FREE STUFF
- Australian Curriculum
- Daily Teaching Help
- Workshops notes
- Problem of the Week Archive
- Facebook page: Maths Matters
The lessons bank, assessment, planning tools and investigations pages are all accessible to paid subscribers.
To purchase resources go to our online store at the “Buy Resources” tab (top right corner) or download our order form.
New Releases and Updates:
Our Latest Free Video is Online Now: Running Fantastic Rotation Groups (8:49 mins)
Balancing time in rotation groups can be especially tricky.
The Back-to-Front Maths authors created a really simple system for rotation groups that frees up a 20 minute block of your time to work with a particular group of students, while engaging the rest of the students in simple 5-minute rotational games that build their fluency.
Did you know we have a new section for free online videos?
Brand new Frequently Asked Questions section is now here – check it out to see if it answers your questions too.
- DVDs showing eight Back-to-Front Maths lessons, with sections on how to diagnose, confront and fix misconceptions are now available! Read about the DVDs here. Or click here to download your DVD order form.
- Are you a newly trained Facilitator? Here is your starting point!
- Work program for one and two teacher schools now available! How to implement the Australian curriculum week-by-week for one and two teacher schools. Click here to read more.
- Free! Australian Curriculum preparation pack to download:
Click here and Free: NAPLAN preparation pack - Click here
- Testimonials - what your colleagues think of our resources and professional development
How many ways are there to make $1 using coins?
For a worked solution, click on this link.