- Introducing the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics
- What does that mean for me?
- Content that students cover in each year
- Problem-based teaching is essential for the curriculum, so what does it look like?
- How Back-to-Front Maths works
- Getting started
Articles & Recent News
- Is there really an ideal maths lesson?
- “But you must… But you can’t…” Simple ways of adding complexity to challenging tasks
- Teaching division with blocks and arrays
- Supporting Mathematics Teaching – 2018 webinar series
- What Back to Front Maths is all about and why I can’t market it
- Why kids don’t get fractions
- Developing multiplicative thinking
- 27 homework tasks that help make maths part of everyday life
- Connecting and generalising questions
- 15 Partitioning Games that Kids (and Teachers) Love
Free membership trial