We use problem-based teaching to help kids
really understand maths
rather than just memorise it.
And it works! Find out why below.
Teachers love our practical approach – we work in real classrooms with real kids, including all the tricky ones.
“The past two days have been the most productive, informative and challenging that I have had the opportunity to be engaged in for a very long time”
Leaders love our data, as well as our ability to work with all teachers:
- PAT M effect size of 0.61, for 1-2 lessons per week in just six months. Grade 3 students on average learning over 2 years of maths in 2 lessons per week.
- NAPLAN cohort growth that is 18% higher than like schools for grades 3-5, and 35% higher than like schools for grades 5-7.
Not what you’re looking for? Try these:
- Assessment and Moderation training courses
- Partnership opportunities
- Preparing for NAPLAN without going nuts
- Workshop notes and videos to use with your staff
- How to book professional development
- Articles to browse, newsletters to read and tips for everyday teaching
- Frequently asked questions
- Facebook page: Maths Matters
The lessons bank, assessment, planning tools and investigations pages are all accessible to paid subscribers. See Join The Site