*Accepting new enrolments now*
Great leaders know that providing
quality support and mentorship to Early Career Teachers
is important at the best of times.
Given the challenges your ECTs are facing in the current climate,
providing quality support is crucial to ensure their retention.
For less than the cost of a single day of having a teacher off on stress leave,
our ECT Survival Training and Mentorship Program allows you to
invest in the teaching futures of your 1st to 3rd year teachers
by providing 12 months of quality training, mentorship and ongoing support
– giving them the best of starts to their early teaching career.
“Starting Strong – so much more than survival”
Embrace your new career and begin with the support to:
- Set clear priorities
- Feel calm and in control
- Use your time efficiently to get everything done
- Manage your workload and reduce your fatigue
- Manage your class and their environment
- Deal with difficult situations before they become crises
- Develop strong working relationships with students and their caregivers
Click to download the Course Brochure and Outline
12-month Mentorship Program
- Quarterly online mentoring sessions to answer questions and deal with current issues
- Day-to-day support through our online community including experienced mentors, other early career teachers and your trainers
- Six carefully-selected and prerecorded webinars on issues of note for your early career to watch when you have time
- Regular follow up emails with time-saving resources, targeted articles and easy-to-read advice on sticky issues
And of course, exclusive email access with your trainers so
that you can ask questions, share stories and feel fully supported!
Scroll down to register