Flexible Strategies Workshop
In maths, some strategies can take us a long way. They are flexible and adaptable, can be used for multiple concepts and help students retain ideas.
This workshop introduces participants to 9 flexible strategies to teach all concepts from Years 3-9, as well as Essential and Foundation maths courses, without memorising formulas.
This course is ideal for:
- Essential Maths teachers wanting to help concepts and strategies stick (including multiplication facts)
- Primary teachers wanting to prioritise and know which strategies are more important to spend time on
- Junior secondary teachers wanting to catch kids up quickly
Catering and workshop notes, plus:
- 12 month access to 6 pre-recorded webinar videos on: teaching place value, teaching early number concepts, teaching addition and subtraction, teaching multiplication and division, teaching algebra and teaching negative numbers.
- Videos of 8 flexible strategies and how they are used.
- Follow up emails and freely available phone and email mentoring for 12 months.
- Inclusion in an online mentoring group to encourage questions and discussion for 12 months
– $350 per person