Each of the following term-planners is designed to help teachers select appropriate activities for their class. The term planner is sequenced to help teachers select the content that they wish to cover, choose from Journal and Blast activities, choose other activities to complete their program, and create a schedule that allows for some flexibility within the program.
Articles & Recent News
- Is there really an ideal maths lesson?
- “But you must… But you can’t…” Simple ways of adding complexity to challenging tasks
- Teaching division with blocks and arrays
- Supporting Mathematics Teaching – 2018 webinar series
- What Back to Front Maths is all about and why I can’t market it
- Why kids don’t get fractions
- Developing multiplicative thinking
- 27 homework tasks that help make maths part of everyday life
- Connecting and generalising questions
- 15 Partitioning Games that Kids (and Teachers) Love
Free membership trial