- This event has passed.
SA: Teaching Early Number Concepts Workshop hosted by East Torrens Primary School 19 May 2022
May 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$315.00
Quantity and Partitioning are some of the most important concepts for students to understand to develop Number Sense in the Early Years from Reception to Grade 2. By fixing these, we can catch kids up quickly and effectively on concepts that should have developed in the early years, building a firm foundation for later learning.
This course includes an hour-long demonstration in an early primary class, and is ideal for:
- K-2 Teachers
- Learning Support Teachers
- 3-6 Teachers with students who appear to not understand numbers to 100
- Numeracy coaches and school Leaders who want to learn about sustainable whole-school change
All attendees receive:
* a copy of “Fixing Misconceptions in Addition and Subtraction”, valued at $59.95
* our new stage testing and tracking materials for number concepts
* playing cards with multiple games for developing fluency in number, valued at $59.95
* Morning tea, lunch and tea and coffee are all included.
To register, scroll to the bottom of the page !Limited to 25 places!