- This event has passed.
Mathematical Focus: 2019 Webinar Course Streams
October 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - August 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$250.00 – $1,500.00
Choose a single stream or subscribe to them all!
Dates for live sessions:
- When kids hate maths (high school) – 13/2
- Introducing tens and ones (early) – 27/2
- Building fluency and facts – 13/3
- Introducing decimal numbers (primary) 27/3
- Deductions, inferences and generalisations – 15/5
- Student profiling – 29/5
- Developing a mathematical culture in the early years (early) – 12/6
- Developing investigations and assignments (high) – 14/8
- Developing inquiry units for primary school students (primary) – 28/8
- When students just want worksheets – 11/9
Pre-recorded sessions will be available from 10th January.
Evidence, Data, Assessment and Moderation
Serious Extension for Gifted Students
Intervention for Students who are Struggling
Choose from a single stream, or subscribe to them all!
Once you join the series, your email address will be added to our information list. From there you will receive links for all live and recorded webinars, as well as information about how to access the series and what to do if you have any trouble.
Each time a webinar is due to run live you will receive a reminder email, as well as a follow up afterwards with your certificate, additional links and access to the recordings.