The Back to Front Maths books refer to using term planners to help you select appropriate activities for each term. The following term planners are sequenced to help you select the content that you wish to cover, choose from Journal and Blast activities, choose other activities to complete your program, and create a schedule that allows for some flexibility within the program. Have fun!
Articles & Recent News
- My top ten rotation group activities:
- Do you have decision fatigue? This might help.
- Protected: Intervention that works course resources
- Engagement vs Entertainment
- Intervention that works webinar
- When kids get stuck and never catch up
- Is there really an ideal maths lesson?
- “But you must… But you can’t…” Simple ways of adding complexity to challenging tasks
- Teaching division with blocks and arrays
- Supporting Mathematics Teaching – 2018 webinar series
Free membership trial