Great questioning is an art, but can be tricky to develop. Here is a simple video showing some connecting and generalising questions being used with a year 7 class.
Articles & Recent News
- Fluency with flexibility
- When kids get stuck and never catch up
- Protected: Intervention that works course resources
- Improving student reasoning
- What works and what doesn’t in intervention – research summary
- Mathsbusters: experimenting to bust misconceptions
- The Paradox of Intervention
- The time crunch: buying yourself an extra hour every week
- My top ten rotation group activities:
- Do you have decision fatigue? This might help.
Free membership trial